Time: Sunday @ 9 am CT
Do you want to reflect on your week of business? Come connect with those who can help you improve your entrepreneur skills!
Do you want more for your clients, yourself, and community as an small business owner? Come connect with those who are looking for YOU!
Are you a business looking to mentor young, up and coming kids within the schools who have untapped potential to be GREAT? Do you want to get connected to teachers to share your resources? Come connect with teachers who would love the help and would love to help you!
Do you want to connect with others who are teaching and have a side hustle to generate extra cash? Come connect with those who are successfully balancing both.
Do you want to look back at your week and figure out how to juggle it all? Come connect with those who are juggling it all and chewing bubble gum along with kicking serious butt at the same time.
Let’s face it — teaching (and everything outside of that) is not for the faint hearted. Day in and day out, we give everything we have to our clients, families, and community. While we are busy giving, it’s important to take a moment to reflect upon our successes, failures, and needs we have each week. This allows us to be successful for the upcoming week.
Are you looking to connect with other small businesses ? If so, you’re going to want to join us in the wonderful world of Twitter and #ReflectEdu on Sunday @ 9 am CT.
#ReflectEdu is a weekly Twitter Chat that allows us to take a step back and REFLECT on the things that worked well for us, the things that we need to improve upon, and celebrate all of our successes — no matter how small they might be.
Each week, we’ll talk about different topics to REFLECT upon –
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Improving Client Engagement
- Mentor Clients
- Strengthening Relationships with Teachers and Businesses
- Reflect on Your Successes
- Bringing in the Community for Successful Connections
- Working a Second Job while Teaching Full-Time
- Increasing Community Engagement
- Teachers as Entrepreneurs
- Managing the Side Hustle
- Juggling Family, Work and everything else
- ….and more.
Every one is welcome — teachers, administrators, educational entrepreneurs, and all those who want to take a moment to reflect upon their week.
Here’s are the details:
Every Sunday @ 9 amCT, log onto twitter and look for the #ReflectEdu. I highly recommend that you use Tweetdeck and put in the hashtag so you can follow along.
Are you a visual learner? I’ve included a mini-video tutorial with captions so you can be successful in your reflective journey –> Twitter Tutorial for Beginners by David Cox.
If you’ve never been to a Twitter Chat before, no worries. I’ve got you covered. Here are a few key things to keep in mind so you can maximize the hour and have a blast.
- Be authentic
- Bring your best self
- Share your pearls of wisdom
- Twitter chats go quite fast, so be sure to hop onto Tweetdeck. New to Tweetdeck? Check out this amazing tutorial by Kyle Langan.
- Be sure to add #ReflectEdu at the end of your tweets so others can see you
- If you’re unclear on a tweet, be sure to ask the person for clarification
- and most of all, have fun!