Today is Day 7 of our #30DayChallenge — the 30 Day Client Growth Strategies Training — so you can you inject more cash into your business.
Yesterday, we talked about business cards and the information you need to include. Today, I want to share with you some offline ways to distribute those special cards.
- Post them on bulletin boards in coffeeshops around town or local gyms. *Be sure to ask permission first*
- Stuff them into a book you read at the library. *I’ve done this from time to time and have gotten a few friendships out of it because we liked the same book.*
- Create an irresistible offer, such as $5 off for the person that shows you they have your card.
The sky is the limit and allow your imagination to think of the possibilities of where you can share you business card.
The distribution of business cards can happen online as well!
- Use a virtual business card at the end of your email signature
- Visit forums and leave a one line blurb for your book or tagline for your business along with your website
- When visiting blogs and websites, leave a comment. This is your virtual business card!
Learn how you can be your own business card –
The bottom line is there are a million and one ways you can use those business cards much more effectively and it’s up to you to see the possibilities around you.
Please send me a copy of your business card in the comments below. I would love for others to find and connect with you.
Now go get creative because next time we’ll be discussing :: gasp :: public speaking!
With love and abundance,
Melissa Annalise Halstead is a Knowledge Leverage Expert. She works with somewhat successful self-employed professionals and very small businesses who struggle to leverage their knowledge effectively and need to monetize their message consistently, without pushing so hard.
What separates her service from other business coaches is that SHE ONLY works with C-Level executives, coaches, speakers, self-employed businesses and SHE ONLY specializes in leveraging their knowledge and monetizing their knowledge, nothing else. Because of this, her clients receive proven, undiluted, and extremely specific step-by-step information on exactly what they need to do to leverage their knowledge. As a result, those who coach with her get their message in front of the right audience, and infuse more cash into their business than they would on their own.
Would you like to know more? If so, reach out to her on:
FB: Melissa Annalise Halstead | Twitter: @MeliHalstead | Snapchat: @melihalstead or fill out the contact form.