It’s the second month of the year and how many of times have you told yourself that you were going to submit your story? Have you submitted it yet?
No worries. I’ve been there myself. My mind rattled on about how I’d like to submit a story, but the main obstacle was where in the world was I going to submit these stories.
Your weekend is about to get a whole lot easier.
Check out the 5 Literary Magazines that WANT your work.
- Carve Magazine – Seeking “good honest fiction in the form of short stories. We want emotional jeopardy, soul, and honesty. Craft and control are tantamount to our connection to the characters…”
- SmokeLong Quarterly – Seeking “language that surprises, narratives that strive toward something other than a final punchline or twist….”
- Poets & Writers – Accepting original work. Deadline: March 25th, 2015
- Field of Words – Do you have a short story ready? Why not try submit it to a competition? You could win a prize.
- East of the Web – A perfect place for new and established writers!